Monday 15 August 2011

Religious Fact

Daisy 'Eau So Fresh' by Marc Jacobs is actually amazing! Marc’s new addition to his Daisy perfume collection captures the carefree essence of summer. Ok so I have been a religious Daisy fan since back in 2008 when 2 of my lovely friends purchased this for me, but i tell you I cant shake it off. It is for keeps. I even get the comment ' daisy reminds me so much of you' which personally i think is a frikkin great smell to have! Eau so Fresh was developed by Alberto Morillas, the fruity floral scent features notes of ruby red grapefruit, raspberry, green leaves, pear, violet, wild rose, apple blossom, lychee, jasmine, musk, plum and cedar.The ad campaign featuring Hannah Holman was shot by Juergen Teller reiterates the summer feeling the fragrance exudes.It's just so pretty and girly and perfect for a nice summer day! Dreamy....





No comments:

Post a Comment