Thursday 4 August 2011

Welcome FabulousFeast

Time to blog... how very exciting. OK, I know the world of blogging may have turned into the land of a very ''I love my life as a dick head'' (''were having new age fun, with a vintage feel, never bought a pack of fags i only roll my own and plugging in my laptop at the starbucks down the road'') with a spoon of the silver variety phrase BUT fingers crossed I am not that person, check list... 

Daddy does not own a boat of any kind.
My name is not Hatty.
I did not go to private school.
I do not back brush my hair into a birds nest.
Check Complete. 

My aim here is to FEast you by using every creative bone within my body that represent fresh, new, exciting things.  I have been sitting here for approximately an hour squeezing my brain for inspiration, being very creative forward leaves me with a 'mild' perfection problems which makes my working day that little bit more difficult. Consider my blogging as a form of diary entires, how i feel that day.... I will share. Deal Done. 












No comments:

Post a Comment